Monday, March 22, 2010

These Days

I've been out walking
I don't do too much talking these days
These days -
These days I seem to think a lot
About the things that I forgot to do
And all the times I've had the chance to

I stopped my rambling
I don't do too much gambling these days
These days -
These days I seem to think about
How all the changes came about my way
And I wonder if I'll see another hide-a-way

I had a lover
I don't think I'll risk another these days
These days -
And if I seem to be afraid
To live the life that I have made in song
It's just that I've been losing so long

Then I'd stop my dreaming
I don't do too much scheming these days
These days -
These days I sit on corner stones
And count the time in quarter tones to ten
Please don't confront me with my failures
'Cos I have not forgotten them

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVWYlIa81d4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alla faccia! Pensa, proprio domani ho la mia seconda lezione di guida...mi hanno regalato la patente in Italia, è meglio che prenda un apio di lezioni. Me lo hai ricordato. Un bacione gigante

    ReplyDelete
  3. te l'ho inviata perché è una campagna di sensibilizzazione inglese....

    Mi hanno regalato una felpa con una scritta gigante SMILE.....
    chissà se ti fosse piaciuta più dell'acchiappamici....

    Ciao Fresia
    In questo momento Fabiodenti è passato dalle previsioni del tempo alle elezioni e subito al calcio..... tra un po' ricorderà il militare

    ReplyDelete